sprd.net AG Karriereseite
Chief Technology Officer (f/m/d)
Leipzig - Festanstellung
Spreadshirt believes that customer experience is the key to growing our business. Our Chief Technical Officer works closely with a highly talented team of product owners, software, and system engineers and is responsible for the ongoing development and operation of the Spreadshirt platform and services. In 2019 the company had a revenue of €131m and is now entering a new phase of rapid expansion of its products, businesses and volumes over the next 3 years. As an international ecommerce platform the development of our technology is a critical part of this expansion. Therefore you are passionate about developing a great customer experience and keen on innovating how to craft a vision. You easily get people excited by ideas and can rapidly deliver leading-edge technology solutions. To that end Spreadshirt is seeking a ground-breaking leader to join our Headquarters in Leipzig (Germany) in the role of Chief Technology Officer (f/m/d).
In this role you are in charge of 100+ team members of product owners and engineers organized in multiple cross-functional, agile product teams supported by leading-edge DevOPS and and private cloud IT Operations. In addition, you will be heading the Internal IT Services department providing all employees the technical equipment and infrastructure required.
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is accountable for:
- Development of the short- and long-term technical strategy/vision to optimize growth of our businesses
- High customer acceptance and delight through in-time delivery of product improvements and features
- 24/7 availability of Spreadshirt's global e-commerce platform in multiple markets and countries
- Promotion of a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation, entrepreneurship, and overall excellence within and around the product organization to align technology and product strategies
- Recruit, develop and retain top talents
- Be a role model for Spreadshirt's core values:
- Simplicity: Deliver solutions that are easy to use for customers and partners as well as easy to maintain and enhance by engineers
- Excitement: Customers and partners are excited about the usability and functionality delivered by Spreadshirt's eCommerce platform
- Empowerment: Customer, partners, and Spreadshirt's internal stakeholders are empowered to achieve their goals through technical solutions
As part of the existing C-Level team you will also:
- Participate in the strategic objectives, vision, mission and strategic planning for the Spreadshirt Group
- Assist in the company planning process and participate in all strategic meetings
- Manage the costs of the team and technology within the Spreadshirt Group
- Strong business background (education and degree a plus)
- 10+ years of proven success in IT leadership role, ideally in an international environment
- Ability to shape an already existing technology vision of a company and challenging different teams while taking into account best practices and industry and technology trends
- Proven experience in building, leading and managing high performance agile engineering teams
- Experienced with ERP, Finance and BI systems ideally in international e-commerce context
- Strong communicator across all levels which also includes the ability to describe technical issues to non-technical individuals as well as to convey your position and ideas to different stakeholders
- True collaborator and thrive for excellent output in the triangle of Technology, Product and Design
- Experienced in collaborating with other functions across the organization (supply chain, marketing & sales, etc.) and in building meaningful business relationships on behalf of the business
- Excellent English language skills required (German and further language skills are a plus)
We value diversity at Spreadshirt. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
What we offer
- Very high levels of responsibility and autonomy
- An open and colourful company culture with flexible working hours
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Great work with friendly colleagues in highly motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table tennis & table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- Support in the visa process and relocation
We look forward to receiving your application in English and by e-mail: email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1131 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We are not too keen on super straight CVs, extreme adaptive capacities and yea-sayer qualities. What we want are characters full of ideas and drive — no matter how old you are, where you come from and whatever your preferences. Show us what you've got!
Spreadshirt ist das internationale E-Commerce-Unternehmen, das jeder Botschaft Ausdruck verleiht. Über 1 Mio. Kunden lassen jährlich Kleidung und mehr individuell bedrucken oder bestellen einzigartige Produkte aus der Designer-Community. Das Leipziger Unternehmen beschäftigt über 750 Mitarbeiter, davon 110 in der IT. Der vielfach ausgezeichnete Arbeitgeber lebt eine offene und kreative Arbeitswelt. Unser IT Team ist stolz auf 95% Eigenkreationen, 100% Eigenhosting und 99% Open Source Lösungen.
Mrs. Silvia Lauterbach
Tel: +49 341 594005249