Staffbase GmbH Karriereseite
Junior Technical Consultant
Berlin, Chemnitz, Cologne, Dresden, Leipzig, Munich - Festanstellung
We are growing our Customer department, which includes Customer Care Agents, Customer Success Managers, Technical Support Engineers, Consultants and Frontend Developers. We are looking for an additional Junior Technical Consultant who will play the key role in engaging and helping the customers with all upcoming technical issues together with your colleagues of the department.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the technical lead starting from our kick-off call until the app is finally launched
- Work closely with our customers after-sales department (Technical Support Engineers) to find the best setup for our customer integration needs
- Oversee and support technical implementation tasks for new customers
- Consult customers regarding our APIs, architecture recommendations and implementation approaches
- Partner with the Customer Success Manager and the Project Manager to provide an excellent technical onboarding process for new customers
- Play a key role helping our customers as a product expert with a strategic mind and high customer-service orientation
- Develop partnership and be the expert for customers in case of integration, technical solutions or security question
What you need to be successful:
- Excellent communication skills and enjoyment in working with customers directly
- Ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to non-technical people
- Comfort using the command line or application logs to narrow down issues with technical integrations on either side
- First experience with enterprise software and common concepts/integrations is a plus: SAP, Workday, Single Sign-on, Active Directory, etc.
- Knowledge about security and compliance topics in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Business fluent German and English skills both in written and spoken
Our Global Benefits
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP): Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
- Ongoing Learning: We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
- Feel Good Fridays: Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
- Flexibility: When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
- Parental Leave: We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase.
Staffbase hilft großen und verteilten Unternehmen, ihre Mitarbeiterkommunikation zu optimieren und ihre Mitarbeiter besser zu verstehen. Staffbase beruht auf einer einfachen Idee: interne Kommunikation und Services sicher und einfach über gebrandete Apps und per Desktop für alle Mitarbeiter verfügbar zu machen. Damit bildet Staffbase das ideale Eingangstor für den digitalen Arbeitsplatz und kann dank einer offenen Entwicklungsplattform flexibel erweitert werden.
Annaberger Straße 73