Staffbase GmbH Karriereseite
Technical Onboarding Engineer (m/w/d)
Chemnitz, Dresden, Köln - Festanstellung
Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, Staffbase is a global company with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York - and now also London! Our international team of more than 200 happy employees from 16 nationalities serve a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers who want to revolutionize the employee experience. Founded 4 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are growing our Customers department, which includes Customer Care Agents, Customer Success Managers, Technical Support Engineers and Frontend Developers. We are looking for an additional Technical Onboarding Engineer who will play the key role for our new customers. Together with the Project Manager and the Customer Success Manager you will be responsible to ensure a smooth onboarding when it comes to the technical implementation within the customers app.
Your tasks include:
- Be the technical lead starting from our kick-off call until the app is finally launched
- Work closely with our customers after-sales department (Technical Support Engineers) to find the best setup for our customer integration needs
- Oversee and support technical implementation tasks for new customers
- Consult customers regarding our APIs, architecture recommendations and implementation approaches
- Partner with the Customer Success Manager and the Project Manager to provide an excellent technical onboarding process for new customers
- Play a key role helping our customers as a product expert with a strategic mind and high customer-service orientation
- Develop partnership and be the expert for customers in case of integration, technical solutions or security questions
- Excellent communication skills and enjoyment in working with customers directly
- Ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to non-technical people
- Comfort using the command line, git or application logs to narrow down issues with technical integrations on either side
- Experience with enterprise software and common concepts/integrations is a plus: SAP, Workday, Single Sign-on, Active Directory, etc.
- Excellent English and German skills
- Knowledge about security and compliance topics in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Experience with Photoshop (or a similar tool), mobile app distribution (Apple and Android) is a plus
Staffbase hilft großen und verteilten Unternehmen, ihre Mitarbeiterkommunikation zu optimieren und ihre Mitarbeiter besser zu verstehen. Staffbase beruht auf einer einfachen Idee: interne Kommunikation und Services sicher und einfach über gebrandete Apps und per Desktop für alle Mitarbeiter verfügbar zu machen. Damit bildet Staffbase das ideale Eingangstor für den digitalen Arbeitsplatz und kann dank einer offenen Entwicklungsplattform flexibel erweitert werden.
Annaberger Straße 73