Technical Support Engineer (m/f)
Chemnitz, Dresden -
Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany and we work in offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York and soon also in London! Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees from 14 nationalities and we have a rapidly growing base of customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are 3 years old, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are growing our Customer Success department, which includes Customer Care Agents, Customer Success Managers, Technical Support Engineers and Frontend Developers. We are looking for an additional Technical Support Engineer who will be playing the key role in engaging and helping the customers with all upcoming technical issues together with your colleagues of the department.
Your tasks include:
- Be the technical lead starting from our kick-off call until the app is finally launched
- Work closely with our customers after-sales department to find the best setup for our customer integration needs
- Oversee and support technical implementation tasks of our internal Customer Success team
- Consult customers regarding our APIs, architecture recommendations and implementation approaches
- Proactively assist internal and external technical teams and evaluate issues to avoid and reduce problem occurrence
- Partner with the Customer Success Manager to provide an excellent onboarding process
- Play a key role helping our customers as a product expert with a strategic mind and high customer-service orientation
- Develop partnership and be the main point of contact for customers in case of integration, technical solutions or security questions
- Take ownership of high priority customer issues and ensure excellent service by using problem solving approach
- Excellent communication skills and enjoyment in working with customers directly
- Ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to non-technical people
- Comfort using the command line or application logs to narrow down issues with technical integrations on either side
- Experience with enterprise software and common concepts/integrations is a plus: SAP, Workday, Single Sign-on, Active Directory, etc.
- Knowledge about security and compliance topics in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Excellent English skills
Staffbase hilft großen und verteilten Unternehmen, ihre Mitarbeiterkommunikation zu optimieren und ihre Mitarbeiter besser zu verstehen. Staffbase beruht auf einer einfachen Idee: interne Kommunikation und Services sicher und einfach über gebrandete Apps und per Desktop für alle Mitarbeiter verfügbar zu machen. Damit bildet Staffbase das ideale Eingangstor für den digitalen Arbeitsplatz und kann dank einer offenen Entwicklungsplattform flexibel erweitert werden.
Am Walkgraben 13