Software Engineer Backend (m/w)
- Discuss new features and collaborate with responsible commercial product manager and product owner
- Specify technical implementation with component owners and estimate the effort
- Implement, test and demonstrate new product features in an agile process
- Work on usability, quality, and performance improvements including bug fixes
What do we expect from you?
There is no set route to become a Backend Software Engineer at TomTom. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Graduate degree on computing or engineering
- Great communicator, analytic, goal-oriented, quality-focused, yet still agile person who likes to work with software engineers; you will interact a lot with other developers, component owners, UX engineers and system engineers.
- Experience in Java server-side development, including Spring, Hibernate & SQL
- Fluent in German and English
What do we offer?
- An adventure in software product development within a rapidly growing business unit of a globally renowned brand and various opportunities for your professional development
- Being part of a team of expert developers and contribute in building and adapting technology for WEBFLEET, TomTom’s leading fleet management system
- Indefinite contract, competitive salary, childcare policy and bonus scheme
- 30 annual leave days
- Health insurance, pension plan, up to 50% discount on products
- Among others, an online learning platform (1500 courses & 11000 e-books)
- Senior job grade available in case of applicable multi-year experience
If you would like to be part of this winning team and would like to help us further position ourselves as the authority in location and navigation solutions, please apply today!
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on https://www.tomtom.com/careers or for specific questions contact Silvia Lauterbach +49 341-24495883.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
TomTom Telematics is the fastest growing Business Unit of TomTom, and one of the world’s leading providers of fleet management solutions and professional telematics services, delivered as “Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)”. Our products are designed to help professional drivers to drive greener, safer and more efficiently. Our award winning online platform, WEBFLEET, is highly scalable and has the highest standards in terms of reliability and security. TomTom Telematics services more than 49,000 fleet customers in 25 countries with more than 809,000 active monitored units/vehicles and is Europe’s largest and fastest growing fleet management service provider.
Telefon: +49 341 24495883