CQSE GmbH Karriereseite
Software Quality Consultant (m/f/d)
München - Festanstellung
As a Software Quality Consultant at CQSE, you are responsible for advising customers how to integrate advanced software quality assurance methods into their everyday software development. This includes taking care of change management, training of all stakeholders and discussing technical solutions for integrating Teamscale into the customer’s development infrastructure. Furthermore, you participate in the development of our product Teamscale. You can work in one of our offices or simply from home. With 43 employees and about 26 students throughout Germany and Silicon Valley, we are a company whose development you can actively help shape.
As a software quality consultant you use your deep knowledge in software engineering to help our customers to improve their quality assurance. You also help our internal development team in the development of our own software products. You accompany customers in quality assurance activities or assess the quality of their software systems. You present your results confidently to customers or at conferences.
- Development of our product Teamscale and supporting tools
- Integration of Teamscale with other tools
- Implementation of novel quality analyzes
- Code reviews internally and on customer code
- Analysis of quality and maintainability of our customers’ software
- Since we are a small team, you can participate in many other areas (marketing, company website, research, etc.), if you feel like it
- Masters' degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in presenting in front of management and talks at conferences
- PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field
- Experience with software quality assurance methods and technology: code analysis, testing and reviews
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Experience in Program analysis, Development processes & methods, and development tool
What We Offer
Here is why we think you will like working at CQSE
- Work Where You Want
- Work from one of our office sites or from home. If you feel like moving, your job stays with you.
- Flat Hierarchies
- We take responsibility for our work, individually and in self-organized teams.
- 30 Days of Vacation
- We have 30 days of vacation every year, plus the Bavarian public holidays.
- Fulltime or Part-time
- Want to give it your all? Sure thing! Or take it a little slower, to make room for family or hobbies? Many of us do!
- Highly Qualified Team
- Work with smart people who love what they do.
- Choose Your Tools
- We provide whatever hardware, software, book or services you need to do your job effectively. Just say the word.
- 40 Hour Work Week
- Since software quality is a never-ending task we regularly stick to 40 hours a week.
- Quiet Offices
- Our offices are three-person max, so that you can stay focused when you need to.
- Free Fruits & Beverages
- Stay hydrated and energized throughout the day. In our offices, there’s always fresh fruits, some snacks and cool beverages available.
- Flexible Hours
- Flexibility it key. Take a long lunch break to cook for the kids, go to your appointment during the day, start working early, or work in the evening.
In addition, you can also:
- Participate in research
- Visit academic and industry conferences
- Give talks at conferences
- Write blog entries for the CQSE Quality blog
- Participate in cross-cutting issues such as marketing, support and many more
Interested? Let's get in touch! We are happy to answer any additional questions you might have.
Erfolgreiche Unternehmen müssen ihr Softwaresystem ständig anpassen: Nur wer neue Anforderungen zeit- und kostengünstig umsetzt, bleibt wettbewerbsfähig. Da unter Hochdruck durchgeführte Änderungen zu einem Qualitätsverfall der Software führen, entstehen hohe Wartungskosten und führen im Extremfall zum Stillstand der Weiterentwicklung. Die CQSE GmbH entwickelt innovative Softwarequalitätssicherungswerkzeuge und erbringt Dienstleistungen zur Qualitätsbewertung von Softwaresystemen und zur Sicherung deren langfristiger Wartbarkeit. Unser Dienstleistungsportfolio reicht von der Auditierung unterschiedlicher Qualitätseigenschaften von Softwaresystemen bis hin zur Einführung von kontinuierlichen Qualitätscontrolling-Prozessen von Entwicklungs- und Testaktivitäten. Die CQSE GmbH wurde 2009 als Spin-Off des Kompetenzzentrums für Softwarequalität und -wartung des Lehrstuhls für Software & Systems Engineering der TU München gegründet und hat mittlerweile über 40 Mitarbeiter.
Your contact person
Mr. Thomas Kinnen