Offerista Group GmbH Karriereseite
Senior Backend Developer (Java Enterprise) (m/f/d)
Dresden, Berlin - Festanstellung
WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
... a Senior Backend Developer (Java Enterprise) (m/w/d) at our main development location in Dresden or in Berlin. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of a distributed and highly scalable Java application composed of multiple service components serving millions of requests per day. With your specialized knowledge and your experience in product coordination and technical sparring you will enrich our Backend Team. As an expert in your field, you both develop new features as well as support the continuous advancement of processes and tooling inside your own team. Yes, we built our platform on Java Enterprise, but are not acting in an "enterprisey" way - no politics, no bullshitting, clear responsibilities, quick decisions.
YOUR MISSION WITH US:
- Requirement analysis in close collaboration Product Management colleagues to find pragmatic and lean solutions to user stories and epics.
- Architectural design creation, TDD setup, and solution implementation - Continuously improve the quality, reliability and performance of core services and components.
- Question everything we do - we are looking forward to be challenged and to learn from your past experiences.
- Option to also work on the vueJS frontend - not required, but might be a change in pace from time to time.
THIS IS WHAT YOU BRING ALONG:
- at least Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of professional experience, with proven track record of shipping highly scalable and robust Backend systems
- Strong experience in Java development with at least 2 years using either SpringBoot, Java Enterprise, or Micronaut.
- Experience in designing APIs that you'd be happy to support forever.
- Experience in building and deploying systems on top of AWS and/or GCP.
- Experience in supporting a live service environment.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- You prefer discussing big architectural decisions within your team before starting to implement and don't mind a pairing session at least once in a while.
BENEFITS & PERKS.
- An international, diverse and inclusive corporate culture with flat hierarchies as well as open and cordial cooperation
- Lean, agile and highly dynamic working environment with varied activities and plenty of room for creativity and co-creation of our common path
- Continuous development through regular feedback, workshops and an individual career plan
- Flexible working time models, trust-based working hours, mobile working arrangements as well as the possibility of a sabbatical
- Daily fresh fruit, vegetables & yoghurt as well as a tea and coffee flat rate with your favourite milk (vegan-friendly)
- Family-friendly - bring your child and dog to the office
- Modern and playful office in the city centre
- Legendary team events and celebrations
- Modern technical equipment - also for your home office
- Corporate benefits - get exclusive discounts at various providers
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM AND SHAPE WITH US.
We are visionaries, betterers and thinkers. With dedication we design the digital shopping world of tomorrow. Already known as the market leader in digital retail marketing in the DACH area, our state-of-the-art products provide international digital coverage and store visits to retailers. The achievements fill us with pride, the future spurs us on. We are Offerista - and we are looking for bright minds that will make us even better.
Wir sind Visionäre, Bessermacher und Weiterdenker. Voller Hingabe gestalten wir die digitale Einkaufswelt von Morgen. Im Raum DACH bereits als Marktführer im digitalen Filialmarketing bekannt, verschaffen unsere hochmodernen Produkte dem Einzelhandel internationale digitale Reichweite und Ladenbesuche. Das Erreichte erfüllt uns mit Stolz, das Künftige spornt uns an. Wir sind Offerista – und wir sind auf der Suche nach hellen Köpfen, die uns noch besser machen.
Bei uns erwarten dich ein starker Zusammenhalt unter den Kollegen, eine motivierende Arbeitsatmosphäre und absolutes Vertrauen ineinander. Auch eine gute Work-Life-Balance liegt uns am Herzen – daher leben wir eine komplett flexible Vertrauensarbeitszeit. Zusammen ergibt das den besonderen Offerista-Spirit, der dafür sorgt, dass sich bereits knapp 100 Offeristas in Berlin, Dresden, Essen, Wien, und Sofia bei uns wohl fühlen.
Offerista Group GmbH
Your contact person
Ms. Jennifer Pelchen
Tel: + 49 172 6559748