PRISMA European Capacity Platform GmbH Karriereseite
DevOps Engineer Cloud (m/f/d)
Leipzig - Festanstellung
From 2020, we will take over step-by-step management of our cloud environments, developing new solutions and working with the Development team to deliver solutions along the gas value chain. You have the possibility to work on a wide range of topics and build on your knowledge of cloud computing. Work in an agile team with the freedom to drive and choose the solution.
- Maintain and guarantee the availability and performance of our platform hosted in AWS
- Administer our AWS cloud environments, application and web servers (Tomcat, Apache)
- Define new cloud environments and operating models
- Automate deployment, provisioning and monitoring processes as much as possible (CI/CD)
- Build and maintain container solutions (Docker, Kubernetes) and our logging and monitoring infrastructure (Elastic)
- Perform basic database administration tasks
- Several years’ experience in DevOps (Automation) Engineering or similar roles
- University degree in computer science or related fields
- Constantly keeping an eye on the latest trends and changes in technology
- Able to coach team members and share your knowledge within the company
- Drive changes and motivate people to get involved in Our Mission
- In-depth knowledge in system administration and DevOps automation, especially with AWS
- Highly proficient with application and web servers (Tomcat, Apache) and scripting tools (Bash)
- Proficiency in continuous integration as well as delivery/deployment tooling
- Experience with or strong interest in modern DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Basic skills with at least one programming language, e.g. Java, Ruby, Python
- Working knowledge with database administration (Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Fluent English
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
- Enjoy advantages like flexible working hours, team events, health benefits, a company bike, fresh fruits and beverages
We are looking forward to get to know you and introduce PRISMA.
PRISMA is the major marketplace in Europe for booking and trading gas capacity. We facilitate European gas market integration by operating a gas capacity trading platform.
We are a young international team working for a common goal: making fair markets happen. We want to be a driving force in establishing a fair, transparent and integrated market that's truly beneficial for both economy and society. Our success is nurtured by a simple drive: we want to get things done in the best way possible.
In 2019, we are assembling our inhouse team of Software Engineers from scratch, having hired a number of experienced engineers. Our goal is to take over responsibility for building and operating the PRISMA platform from our external service provider. Now we are looking for new talent.
PRISMA European Capacity Platform
Mrs. Victoria Schuster