PRISMA European Capacity Platform GmbH Karriereseite
Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
Leipzig - Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
We are assembling our inhouse team of Software Engineers from scratch, having hired a number of experienced engineers. Our goal is to take over responsibility for building and operating the PRISMA platform from our external service provider. Now we are looking for new talent.
Our team comes from all over the world, and we love that! We have music enthusiast, gamers, foodies, movie connoisseurs and all sorts of other people. All we need is you…
- Provide our customers with innovative solutions to their business needs with a focus on user experience
- Participate in designing web applications and implementing Frontend and Backend functionalities
- Create, maintain and operate end-to-end services that interact with the PRISMA platform
- Influence Analysis, Architecture, Deployment, Monitoring, Security and every other aspect of the software lifecycle
- Care for Quality - learn, explore and experiment
- Work with modern tools and methodologies (AWS, DevOps, ...)
- Work in an dynamic, agile environment on cross-functional team projects, take existing solutions from MVP to mature level
- Analyse and optimize our existing platform
- You strive to become a jack of all trades: Frontend, Backend, Infrastructure – you either know it all or want to learn it all
- You have experience with some (a mix) of the following technologies:
- Java, Kotlin, Python, Spring Boot
- Jenkins, Git, AWS, CloudFormation
- You lead by example. You don’t just work on code, you bring a product to life, from the inner infrastructure to the final User Experience.
- Relevant professional experience and proven track record in software development
- Excited to know the latest trends and open to share your knowledge within the company
- High interest in software craftsmanship and doing things "right" from Design Patterns to Security
- Solid with relational database technologies AND / OR NoSQL
- Proven experience with API design
- Some experience running complex software solutions on cloud service (AWS) is a bonus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get to work with a team of experienced people
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- We believe in empowerment and our people
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
- Opportunity to work on self-education and contribute back to the tech community
- Enjoy advantages like flexible working hours, health benefits, a company bike, fresh fruits and beverages
We are looking forward to get to know you and introduce PRISMA.
PRISMA is the major marketplace in Europe for booking and trading gas capacity. We facilitate European gas market integration by operating a gas capacity trading platform.
We are a young international team working for a common goal: making fair markets happen. We want to be a driving force in establishing a fair, transparent and integrated market that's truly beneficial for both economy and society. Our success is nurtured by a simple drive: we want to get things done in the best way possible.
In 2019, we are assembling our inhouse team of Software Engineers from scratch, having hired a number of experienced engineers. Our goal is to take over responsibility for building and operating the PRISMA platform from our external service provider. Now we are looking for new talent.
PRISMA European Capacity Platform
Mrs. Victoria Schuster