Raylytic GmbH Karriereseite
CTO for Medical SAAS Company (m/f/d)
Leipzig - Festanstellung
- You will be responsible for our entire IT related activities, from technical infrastructure and the development of various medical software products and services to their deployment and operation (DevSecOps).
- You work with our AI research department to bring their research results quickly and smoothly into practical application.
- You will work with the POs, marketing and management to develop realistic roadmaps that lead to an optimal balance of short- and long-term investments.
- You will be responsible for strategic decisions in your area, especially for processes, architecture and appropriate security level of our applications and infrastructure.
- Together with HR, you will attract additional top talent, develop your team professionally and personally and thus ensure a motivating, appreciative working atmosphere.
- Together with your teams, you work on the continuous improvement of our processes, agility and quality. You are capable of and willing to build some of the strongest developing teams in our industry.
- You evaluate new technologies to continuously improve our tech stack.
- You represent Raylytic at customers, associations and in professional conferences.
- You are familiar with our customers' processes and challenges and have a good understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of our market peers' solutions.
- You represent a balanced culture based on entrepreneurial spirit, customer proximity, a sense for the right priorities and the goal "to win".
- You have an advanced degree in healthcare informatics, computer science or similar education.
- You have at least 8 years of professional experience in software development in a regulated environment, ideally in the fields of medicine, web and infrastructure.
- You are familiar with current web protocols, technologies and tools, CI, CD, virtualization and container technologies and Linux-based operating systems.
- You are up to date on cyber security best practices and have at least a basic understanding of various cryptographic techniques and data analysis methods including AI.
- To achieve our distant goals, you have a high level of visionary imagination, combined with a talent for discovering and profitably applying new technologies.
- You are a team player and enjoy working with adjacent disciplines.
- You see yourself as a coach and can draw on sound knowledge and practical experience to this end.
- Your structured way of working and a good sense of prioritization also enables you to bring parallel, interdisciplinary projects to a successful conclusion.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and preferably in German as well.
- We trust in your competence and are convinced that you will give your best. You will help shape the future of RAYLYTIC, take on responsibility and thereby accelerate your personal and professional development.
- We offer fresh fruit, a company-wide annual summer party (or currently virtual team events) and probably the best colleagues you will ever work with.
- In terms of working hours and locations, we are flexible and adapt to your needs.
- Our office is located in the lively city center of Leipzig with 40,000 students and over 150 institutes.
- According to Forbes, RAYLYTIC is one of the top 30 AI startups from Germany, Austria and Switzerland - giving you and your work visibility and recognition.
- We reward loyalty and exceptional contributions to creating shareholder value by giving you a stake in the company.
- RAYLYTIC is an employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion.
RAYLYTIC entwickelt fortschrittliche Softwarelösungen für den Gesundheitsbereich, beispielsweise zur Durchführung klinischer Studien, zur Vernetzung von IT-Systemen und Mobilplattformen oder zur KI-gestützten Daten- und Bildanalyse für diagnostische Anwendungen. Unser Ziel ist es, die Gesundheitsversorgung zu verbessern, indem wir durch die Automatisierung von Routineaufgaben den Ärzte/innen und Pfleger*innen mehr Zeit für ihre Patient/innen geben.
Mit 40 Mitarbeiter/innen und Kund/innen, die zu den Global Player gehören, haben wir die "Start-Up"-Phase erfolgreich gemeistert. In unserer aktuellen Phase des "Scaling-Up", suchen wir engagierte Mitarbeiter/innen, die mit uns gemeinsam in einem agilen Arbeitsumfeld und einem herzlichen Miteinander die Gesundheit der Menschen und den Alltag der Ärzte/innen und Pfleger/innen verbessern.
Frau Julia Hauer
Tel.: 0341 65670262