sprd.net AG Karriereseite
Software Engineer (w/m/d) Frontend Personalisation Services
Leipzig - Festanstellung
We are looking for you who is passionate about user experience and making a valuable impact on Spreadshirt's Personalisation Services. Your contributions will be essential as we scale for new target groups and create new journeys for our millions of customers in more than 170 countries.
This is why we’re looking to reinforce our IT squad with a Software Engineer (f/m/d) Frontend Personalisation Services in Leipzig.
What you will do
- Ensure that our customers' experience is the very best it can be
- Be part of transitioning our applications to the next generation, leaving things better than you found them
- Collaborate closely with engineers, product designers, web analysts, our customer insights team and product owners
- Challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions
- Deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code
Who you are
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, user experience and design and use all of that for building user-friendly web applications
- You are keen on learning new technologies and establishing best practices
- You are open-minded and able to communicate your ideas
- You know that handling and providing constructive feedback is essential for effective teamwork as well as your personal development
- Ideally you are also open to improve our server-side components written in PHP, Java and Elixir
- A small team where every member's voice is equally legit
- We prefer pragmatism over processes and direct communication over endless mails
- For us, customer centric design is not just a buzzword
- We value the constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new ways
- To become part of a workplace that fosters friendly and respectful cooperation in international teams and flat hierarchy
- Professional development by job and taking part in hacking days and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- Get more insights into the life at Spreadshirt on kununu and in this interview with our CTO
We look forward to receiving your application in English or German and by e-mail: email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1034 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We are not too keen on super straight CVs, extreme adaptive capacities and yea-sayer qualities. What we want are characters full of ideas and drive — no matter how old you are, where you come from and whatever your preferences. Show us what you've got!
Spreadshirt ist das internationale E-Commerce-Unternehmen, das jeder Botschaft Ausdruck verleiht. Über 1 Mio. Kunden lassen jährlich Kleidung und mehr individuell bedrucken oder bestellen einzigartige Produkte aus der Designer-Community. Das Leipziger Unternehmen beschäftigt über 750 Mitarbeiter, davon 110 in der IT. Der vielfach ausgezeichnete Arbeitgeber lebt eine offene und kreative Arbeitswelt. Unser IT Team ist stolz auf 95% Eigenkreationen, 100% Eigenhosting und 99% Open Source Lösungen.
Frau Silvia Lauterbach
Tel: +49 341 594005249