Spread Group Karriereseite
(Junior) Software Engineer (f/m/d) Finance
Leipzig - Festanstellung
Do you feel like taking a look behind the scenes of the financial processes of a global e-commerce company with more than 150 million euros in sales per year? Whether you are an accountant with basic programming skills or a professional software developer with a keen interest in finance – you are at the right place!
- You have already worked with an accounting system, either as a user or developer
- Ideally, you have a degree in accounting or another technical area, and previous professional accounting experience
- You are eager to gain new programming skills
- You take an interest in taxation beyond the usual paycheck calculation
- You feel positive about applying your knowledge of accounting processes
- You are not afraid to question and improve existing processes
- You are willing to continue to learn where others have long since left off
- You have a good command of English
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- You will be part of an international development team that supports various software systems related to finance and taxes
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the Spread Group’s tax returns arrive on time and – above all – correctly at the tax offices all over Europe
- You will take responsibility towards our numerous business partners, so that they receive their commission earnings every month
- You will define new best practices in handling business figures together with our subject-matter experts
Our Tech Stack
- We use the JVM in the backend, and in addition to Java we also use Kotlin
- We rely on modern frameworks, libraries, and tools such as Spring Boot, Dropwizard, JUnit 5, Testcontainers, and IntelliJ IDEA.
- We strive for well-tailored microservices and consider Self-Contained Systems to be a good architecture style
- We use Kubernetes, Kibana, Grafana, Rundeck, Docker…. not only as a stopgap in ads (really)
- We consider change to be a driving force in our development and are not afraid to question existing architectures
- A team that communicates in short ways and deals with each other in a relaxed, cooperative manner on eye level
- Working with a scalable (microservice) architecture in the e-commerce environment
- Flexible working hours – we trust you to do your job with an option to work remotely
- Software development in an agile, modern environment with cross-functional and self-organized teams of developers, product owners, and designers
- No fixed release dates, but continuous delivery
- Inhouse software development – we are our own ”customer”
- Through code reviews, we share our knowledge, establish best practices, and continue to develop our skills
- The opportunity to attend conferences, try out new things in our Hacking Days and to develop yourself further in your job according to your interests
- Maximum freedom regarding the choice of your development environment; Mac or Linux, the choice is yours
- A pleasant environment with sun terraces, fruit for health, table tennis tournaments, and other events – and of course lots of T-shirts
- You can find more insights into the Spread Group’s everyday life on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1314 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
Die Spread Group ist ein internationales E-Commerce-Unternehmen, das jeder Botschaft Ausdruck verleiht. Im Jahr 2002 als ein studentisches Start-up gegründet, gehören heute fünf Marken zur Spread Group: Spreadshirt Create Your Own, Spreadshirt Marktplatz, Spreadshop, TeamShirts und SPOD (Spreadshirt Print-on-Demand). Das Leipziger Unternehmen beschäftigt über 1000 MitarbeiterInnen, davon 120 in der IT. Der vielfach ausgezeichnete Arbeitgeber lebt eine offene und kreative Arbeitswelt. Über 1 Mio. Kunden lassen jährlich Kleidung und mehr individuell bedrucken oder bestellen einzigartige Produkte aus der Designer-Community. Das IT Team ist stolz auf 95% Eigenkreationen, 100% Eigenhosting und 99% Open Source Lösungen.
Your contact person
Ms. Nadine Brucker
Tel: +49 341 59400-5251