DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Chemnitz, Dresden -
Staffbase provides a world-leading product for connecting employees to their employers. Still, our backlog is full of awesome features that we would love to do all at once while the market we’re in growing rapidly as well, just like the number of international competitors. We need to iterate quickly, in an agile manner and be smart about our decisions to keep producing the highest output possible for our customers. To achieve that, we implemented a DevOps mindset in our culture and embrace Continuous Integration as well as Delivery, work in small autonomous and empowered teams taking ownership of their work and leverage state-of-the-art technology.
For enabling this rapid pace of innovation, we need to have a reliable platform that we build upon GitLab, Selenium, Jenkins, Kubernetes and Docker. We value testing of all kinds of sorts as well as experimenting and observing, always seeking faster feedback. We measure our success in the number of releases we do – to deliver value to our customers – and aim for a zero bug policy. If you would love to participate in building and improving this platform, allowing our innovative software to grow and strive for its potential while you yourself do the same, then we would love to hear from you.
Working at Staffbase, fortunately, comes with working in a team of superb engineers and software craftsmen. Everyone is humble and always striving for improvement. “No bullshit” belongs to our core values just as much as the “Hunger for Growth”. For that, we do not only have a generous personal development budget for visiting our New York office, conferences or doing courses, but also conduct meet-ups, open-minded post mortems and code dojos on a regular basis. As we value mentoring and growing collectively, we share a common vision and goals as well as a passion for all things software. After that, there’s also time for some beer, a bit of laser tag or an office LAN party.
- You like solving problems. Ideally, you’ve solved problems before.
- You are goal-oriented and pragmatic, yet you pay attention to details and work conscientiously.
- You are curious, ambitious and bring a willingness to learn and grow within a team of like-minded and professional people.
- You are humble and open to reflect.
- You value clean code, observability and testing as well as pipeline as code.
- You have the ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- You like working in a team and communicating about all the challenges, big and small.
- You enjoy automating things. And simplifying.
- You have interest or experience in working with these technologies: Linux, Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub, Kubernetes, Docker, Prometheus, Grafana, Locust, Bamboo.
We look forward to receiving you application either in German or English.
Staffbase hilft großen und verteilten Unternehmen, ihre Mitarbeiterkommunikation zu optimieren und ihre Mitarbeiter besser zu verstehen. Staffbase beruht auf einer einfachen Idee: interne Kommunikation und Services sicher und einfach über gebrandete Apps und per Desktop für alle Mitarbeiter verfügbar zu machen. Damit bildet Staffbase das ideale Eingangstor für den digitalen Arbeitsplatz und kann dank einer offenen Entwicklungsplattform flexibel erweitert werden.
Annaberger Straße 73