Staffbase GmbH Karriereseite
Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d)
Chemnitz, Dresden - Festanstellung
We are Staffbase, a young, fast-growing company with locations in Chemnitz, Dresden, and New York. Supported by renowned investors, we have developed an employee experience platform that is shaping the future of internal communications for customers around the world. Our team of specialists works for and with an international target audience and features an open and meritocratic code of culture. We offer the opportunity to grow in a dynamic environment and to be part of our exciting mission. Our loft office, free drinks, and fresh fruit—along with our office dogs Coco and Polly—are just as much part of what we offer as are a young team, flexible working hours, and an attractive salary.
Your tasks include:
- Design and implement test cases (manual or automated)
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Track debugging process and quality assurance metrics
We offer free coffee/tea/cold drinks and host frequent social events, and once a week we provide a free communal lunch. Every employee has a yearly budget of 1,000€ + 1 work day for a personal development event of your choice (attending a conference, taking an online course, hosting a hackathon, etc.) or a 1,800€ budget to work from our New York office for a couple of days/weeks. Your package also includes a laptop of your choice and an external monitor.
- Your work style is analytical, you care a lot for details and make bug hunting a personal mission
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with Atlassian Jira or a similar QA management tool
- Enthusiasm for the SaaS industry
- Good English skills (our company language is English)
- Nice to have: experience with Scrum and agile software development
We look forward to receiving your application either in English or German.
Staffbase hilft großen und verteilten Unternehmen, ihre Mitarbeiterkommunikation zu optimieren und ihre Mitarbeiter besser zu verstehen. Staffbase beruht auf einer einfachen Idee: interne Kommunikation und Services sicher und einfach über gebrandete Apps und per Desktop für alle Mitarbeiter verfügbar zu machen. Damit bildet Staffbase das ideale Eingangstor für den digitalen Arbeitsplatz und kann dank einer offenen Entwicklungsplattform flexibel erweitert werden.
Annaberger Straße 73