Working Student (m/f/d) - Internship - Research Project
Chemnitz, Dresden, Köln -
Staffbase is the world's first employee experience platform. We work with customers like Adidas, Hilton, and Audi to engage their diverse and distributed workforces.
Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first Employee Experience Platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz Germany and we work in offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam and New York. Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees and we have a rapidly growing base of customers that want to transform their employee experience. We’re 3 years old, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Staffbase is constantly searching for interested working students/interns, which support our local teams in Germany.
Staffbase offers you:
- Insights into a fast growing SaaS startup and chances to learn and grow your skill set
- Flexible working hours (between 10 to 20 hours per week), possibility to work remotely
- A MacBook, cool work environment and a motivated international team around you
- Free drinks, fresh fruit and regular team events
You can apply for the following areas:
- Partner Management (native German speakers)
- Customer Success
- People Experience
Send us your field of interests, a current CV and your availability.
- You have at least one semester until your graduation
- You are highly interested in SaaS Startup environment
- You have a valid matriculation
- You are willing to work 10 to 20 hours per week beside your studies
- You have good spoken and written English skills
- You are eager to learn new things
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
Staffbase hilft großen und verteilten Unternehmen, ihre Mitarbeiterkommunikation zu optimieren und ihre Mitarbeiter besser zu verstehen. Staffbase beruht auf einer einfachen Idee: interne Kommunikation und Services sicher und einfach über gebrandete Apps und per Desktop für alle Mitarbeiter verfügbar zu machen. Damit bildet Staffbase das ideale Eingangstor für den digitalen Arbeitsplatz und kann dank einer offenen Entwicklungsplattform flexibel erweitert werden.
Annaberger Straße 73