TomTom Development Germany GmbH Karriereseite
Full-Stack Software Engineer Java (m/f/d)
Leipzig - Festanstellung
Achieving more in cooperation with your team and enjoying the nice variety of backend and frontend development is your vision of great work? Then join us and become part of our agile community and support us in further developing of our Telematics platform. Learn, share and experience what it means to deliver and maintain products that are used by hundreds of thousands of drivers: Expect deep code dives, a lot of Java as well as working with relational and non-relational databases.
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- Share ideas for new features and collaborate with our product management - be creative. Your ingenuity and commitment matter to us!
- Create and nurture complete functional groups from frontend to backend, while having an eye on the platform’s scalability;
- Develop, implement, test and demonstrate new features within an agile process;
- Understand how to improve usability, performance and quality assurance.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become part of TomTom Telematics, but to be successful in your role this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Enthusiasm about new technology and microservice architecture as well as quick learning skills match your profile;
- Experience in full-stack Java development and in working with modern frontend and backend technologies and tools;
- Common understanding of data bases;
- You know how to connect and to communicate on interpersonal level with different stakeholders in English and German.
What do we offer?
At TomTom Telematics software development is a team sport. Join us and let us create the telematics technology of tomorrow. This is your chance to work in an innovative and international community, dealing with all kinds of different countries and cultures.
On top of that we offer an indefinite contract, 30 annual leave days, flexible working hours, child care bonus and 100% employer funded pension plan. Come and take your seat in our modern office, near the Leipzig city center, that makes you feel comfortable at work.
TomTom Telematics ist einer der weltweit führenden Anbieter von Telematiklösungen mit mehr als 50.000 Kunden weltweit. Die angebotenen SaaS-Lösungen werden von kleinen, mittleren und großen Unternehmen zur Verbesserung der Fahrzeugleistung, Kraftstoffeinsparungen und der Steigerung der Flotteneffizienz genutzt. Weltweit arbeiten 680 Mitarbeiter in 16 Ländern für TomTom Telematics. Davon sind 130 Mitarbeiter an unserem Standort in Leipzig beschäftigt. Gemeinsam mit unseren Kollegen aus Barcelona, Warschau und Berlin arbeiten wir hier an der Weiterentwicklung der neusten Technologien in den Bereichen Connected Car Services und Flottenmanagement.
TomTom Development Germany GmbH
Frau Jana Zaremba