TomTom Development Germany GmbH Karriereseite
Software Engineer Java (m/f/d)
Leipzig - Festanstellung
Every day hundreds of thousands of drivers depend on TomTom Telematics to make smarter decisions. Would you like contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
We are looking for talented software engineers who want to become part of an agile scrum team to develop ground-breaking technologies.
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- Designing and creating new features;
- Taking part in the decision process for new functions;
- Development, testing and demonstrating new product features;
- Improvement of usability, performance and quality, inclusive bug fixing and test automation.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become part of TomTom Telematics. But to be successful in your role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- First professional experience in Java programming;
- Understanding of agile methodologies;
- Use of Spring framework, Hibernate and SQL as well as knowledge in REST-APIs including creation and integration;
- You are a teamplayer with good communication skills in German and English.
What do we offer?
- An adventure in the cutting-edge SaaS solutions and IT, connected car and B2B market.
- The chance to work in an innovative and international team, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen, quickly.
- 30 annual leave days, Child care policy, 100% employer funded pension plan.
About TomTom Telematics
TomTom Telematics is a Business Unit of TomTom dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. WEBFLEET is a Software-as-a-Service solution, used by small to large businesses to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address businesses as well as consumers.
TomTom Telematics is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers with 50,000 customers worldwide. The company services drivers in more than 60 countries, giving them the industry’s strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third-party applications and integrations. Our customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2018.
In January 2019 TomTom announced the sale of TomTom Telematics business to Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation in EMEA. The transaction is expected to close by the end of the second quarter of 2019 and it is subject to customary closing conditions.
For further information, please visit telematics.tomtom.com.
TomTom Telematics ist einer der weltweit führenden Anbieter von Telematiklösungen mit mehr als 50.000 Kunden weltweit. Die angebotenen SaaS-Lösungen werden von kleinen, mittleren und großen Unternehmen zur Verbesserung der Fahrzeugleistung, Kraftstoffeinsparungen und der Steigerung der Flotteneffizienz genutzt. Weltweit arbeiten 680 Mitarbeiter in 16 Ländern für TomTom Telematics. Davon sind 130 Mitarbeiter an unserem Standort in Leipzig beschäftigt. Gemeinsam mit unseren Kollegen aus Barcelona, Warschau und Berlin arbeiten wir hier an der Weiterentwicklung der neusten Technologien in den Bereichen Connected Car Services und Flottenmanagement.
TomTom Development Germany GmbH
Frau Jana Zaremba