CRM, BI & Data Warehouse Developer (m/w)
We are looking for a CRM, Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse Developer to go above and beyond while providing outstanding customer service and support.
- you will be responsible for creating data visualization and actionable views of data for different teams and departments in TomTom Telematics
- you will supporting development of our SaaS-based CRM systems
- you will also be responsible for integrating data from different sources including BI/DWH into actionable data for Product Management or Marketing. This includes as well integrations (Rest API, Batch, Integration platforms) with other systems and platforms
- Design and implement fault-tolerant data flows to integrate large amounts of data from many diverse systems (CRM, ERP, BI/DWH, DB, etc.) both cloud and on premise
- Create tools and processes for data analysis and data mining
- Implement, Optimization and Operation ETL processes
- Creation and Integration of web-services
- Relational Database + SQL programming, data-modelling as well as Java programming
- analytical thinking, strategies to process and analyze huge amounts of data
- Educate and advise internal customers on how to leverage available data for consumption.
- SOA, ESB, integration pattern
- Must maintain strict quality control over data and information delivery in a fast paced environment
- Consultation on technology challenges, system issues and implementing cross functional solutions
- Development within our SaaS-based CRM-platforms (SFDC, Oracle Service Cloud)
- Participating in decision making process around DWH/BI strategy, conducts analysis on technical viability of solutions and provides guidance
- Fully understanding business requirements and translate them into smart and maintainable solutions
- Manages the internal customer relationship with business and IT functions within the organization and collaborate with the teams
What do we expect from you?
There is no set route to become CRM, BI & Data Warehouse Developer at TomTom. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in information technology or related field
- Experience in developing data solutions including Data Warehouse/BI development as well as integrations
- Prior work as a database programmer or programmer analyst preferred
- knowledge of working with SQL (Oracle and Postgres preferred) and JAVA as well as php
- Experience with master data management practices such as data governance, data security and data quality frameworks, processes and tools are beneficial
- Analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Good data visualization skills as well as Data profiling and analysis skills
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Oracle Service Cloud development/administration is a plus
- Proven communication and organizational skills, with the ability to adapt complex topics and applying it to audiences with different knowledge levels and responsibilities
- Critical and result orientated with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Communication skills in German and English
What do we offer?
- An adventure in software product development within a rapidly growing business unit of a globally renowned brand various opportunities for your professional development
- Being part of a team of expert developers and contribute in building and adapting technology for our Telematics service platform
- Indefinite contract, 30 annual leave days, child care policy, 100% employer funded pension plan, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on https://www.tomtom.com/careers or for specific questions contact Silvia Lauterbach +49 341-24495883.
If you cannot check all of the aforementioned points then do not hesitate, we will distinctly consider each application.
Online assessments and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
TomTom Telematics is the fastest growing Business Unit of TomTom, and one of the world’s leading providers of fleet management solutions and professional telematics services, delivered as “Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)”. Our products are designed to help professional drivers to drive greener, safer and more efficiently. Our award winning online platform, WEBFLEET, is highly scalable and has the highest standards in terms of reliability and security. TomTom Telematics services more than 49,000 fleet customers in 25 countries with more than 809,000 active monitored units/vehicles and is Europe’s largest and fastest growing fleet management service provider.
Telefon: +49 341 24495883