Wandelbots GmbH Karriereseite
Senior C++ Software Engineer (d/f/m)
Dresden - Festanstellung
What you do
Wandelbots develops a flexible component-based software infrastructure for teaching various robots.
The low-level robot control as well as the high-performance computational tasks are developed using C++.
You will participate in the whole development cycle including design, development and continuous delivery of our self-developed robotics framework. Furthermore you'll be a central part of our robot team and will have a chance to make a major impact on our company.
What you need
- You have 5+ years of experience in building object-oriented C++ applications (C++14 standard)
- You are familiar with toolchains for building platform-independent code (CMake, CTest)
- You can build large service-oriented software
- You can setup and maintain a CI/CD process for C++ applications
- You are fond of agile software development and tools (Scrum, Jira)
- You know about model driven software engineering, design patterns, software management etc.
- Friends say about you: You are a team player, open, communicative, passionate and ambitious
- Colleagues say about you: You love challenges, solve problems, work self-initiated and reliably
- You like robots!
What we offer
- Wandelbots is built on flat hierarchies and offers everyone space to learn and grow personally and professionally
- Contribute to a software stack to control industrial robots and machines
- We offer an open minded and diverse work environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Flexible working hours
- If you are not here yet: Live and work in Dresden, a leading educational, cultural, and industrial center in Germany, located in the picturesque Elbe valley
- Much more than just a fruit basket
Feel free to apply in English or in German!
Wandelbots revolutionizes the way how industrial robots are programmed and used. In contrast to traditional manual programming of robots, Wandelbots enables non-programmers to teach robots by demonstration with input devices. People can simply demonstrate industrial robots how a task is performed. Our mission is to provide a platform- and vendor independent solution for teaching industrial robots. Help us to make this happen!
Your contact person
Ms. Catharina Bloch